Short Information: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar (Haryana) Are Recently Uploaded Result, Merit List for the Non-Teaching Various Post Recruitment 2019, against Advt. No.: 02/2019. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies and Appeared in the Recruitment Test Can Check the Result and Merit List 2020 Now.
The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar-Haryana had issued an Offical Notification for the Non-Teaching (Junior Programmer, Nurse, Clerk, Steno-typist, Lab Attendant, Electrician Helper, Helper (Electrician), Helper (Civil), Plumbing Helper (Civil) Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates had applied through prescribed format for the following Job on or before April 15, 2019, on its official website @gjust.ac.in. Now the Authority had declared the result for the above-mentioned posts, Selected Candidates Are Advised to Check and Download the Result, Cutt Off Marks through the GJUST Official website, Or can use a direct link to download the same, given at the end of this post.
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar (Haryana)
Non-Teaching Various Vacancy 2020
Advt. No.: 02/2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12/03/2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/04/2019
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.500/-.
- For SC/BC/EWS/ESM/PWD candidates application fee Rs.125/-.
- For Women candidates 50% concession in fee.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th Class, with ITI, B.Tech, B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, Diploma, Graduate & PG equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
GJUST Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
- Candidates pay scale Pay Level-2 to Pay Level-7.
- Candidates have to give a Written Exam.
- Based on the Interview.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
How to Apply
- GJUST Hisar Non-Teaching Various Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online between 12/03/2019 to 15/04/2019.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
|Download Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Admit Card (Advt 01/2018 and 02/2019)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Result||Link Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.