EdCIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2020: EdCIL (India) Limited has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Executive Director Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Recent Update: The Last date of Application for the Recruitment of the Executive Director posts has been Extended till 06 May 2020.
EdCIL (India) Limited
Executive Director Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 21 Mar 2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online :
24 Apr 2020(Last Date Extended 06 May 2020)
- Up to 52 years
Vacancy Details, Total: 2 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Educational Qualification|
|Executive Director (Projects)||01||BE/ B.Tech.|
20 years post-qualification managerial experience out of which last 2 years in the scale of Rs 90,000- 2,40,000 (IDA scale) or CTC of Rs.27 Lakhs p.a. during the last two years.
|Executive Director (Corporate Planning)||01||Bachelor’s degree with MBA|
20 years post-qualification experience in a reputed industrial organization /PSU out of which last 2 years in the scale of Rs 90,000-2,40,000 (IDA scale) or CTC of ₹27 Lakhs p.a. during the last two years.
- Executive Director (Projects): 1,00,000-2,60,000
- Executive Director (Corporate Planning): 1,00,000·2,60,000
- Selection Process: On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- EdCIL Executive Director Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online between 21/03/2020 to 06/05/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- However, The Employees From Govt. Deptt. /Psu/Autonomous Bodies Are Required To Forward Their Applications (Hard Copy) Through Proper Channel Preferably Within 15 Days Of Submission Of Online Application. The Envelope Should Be Addressed To Deputy General Manager (Hr & Admin), Edcil House, Plot No. 18A, Sectcr-18A, Noide-201301.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.