CAU Recruitment 2020: Central University of Kashmir (CAU) has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Non Teaching Various Post Recruitment 2020, against Notification No: 03 of 2020 (NT) Dated: 27-04-2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for the post of Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Assitant Registrar, Private Secretary, Personal Assitant, and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts by 17 May 2020.
Central University of Kashmir (CAU)
Non Teaching Various Post Recruitment 2020
Notification No: 03 of 2020 (NT) Dated: 27-04-2020
- Advertisement Issued : 27/04/2020
- Online Application Last Date : 17 May 2020
- For Detailed Information Read the Official Notification.
CAU Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Total: 08 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Educational Qualification|
|Librarian||1||Master‘s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent.|
|Deputy Librarian||1||Master’s Degree in library science/information science/documentation science, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent.|
|Assistant Registrar||1||Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent.|
|Private Secretary||2||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Personal Assistant||1||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University; English/Hindi Stenography speed: 60 wpm in English/Hindi.|
|Laboratory Assistant||1||Graduation in relevant subject/discipline from any recognized Institution/University with at least 50% marks.|
|Library Assistant||1||Bachelors’ Degree in Science or any other degree in the relevant field from a recognized Institute/University OR Three-year diploma in the relevant field.|
How to Apply
- CAU Non Teaching Various Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online on or before 17 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.